Jackson and Charvel have both been making incredible metal guitars for a long time now. From slim neck shred machines to right angle filled powerhouses these guys have had the metal world covered for a long time.
Their constant dedication to quality and their use of top notch facilities like Fender’s Mexican factory to make a lot of their guitars means everything feels great straight out of the box. Loaded up with a variety of different hardware including EMG pickups and Floyd Rose tremolos you get some premium features for a great price on these guitars.
So when it came for them to discontinue a couple of finishes we grabbed as much stock as we could so you could get some killer deals. With up to 30% off a range of different models this may be the right time for you to upgrade up to some of the best high gain guitars around.
- Charvel San Dimas Pro Mod HH in Candy Apple Blue with Floyd Rose. Was £659! Now £459!
- Jackson Guitar JS32 Kelly in Quicksilver with Floyd Rose. Was £280! Now £199!
- Jackson Guitar JS32T Kelly Electric Guitar in Gloss White. Was £260! Now £189!
- Jackson SLATTXMG3-6 Fixed Bridge Guitar in Cobalt Blue. Was £539! Now £399!
- Jackson SLATXMG3-6 Floyd Rose Soloist Guitar in Black. Was £539! Now £399!
This post appeared first on Andertons Blog – The Musicians' No.1 Blog
Save up to 30% on Jackson and Charvel Guitars!
Source: Andertons Blog – Guitars