Expanding on its popular Fusion Series, Jericho Guitars—in partnership with EverTune—has announced the limited-production Fusion Walnut EverTune model.
From the company: Loaded with the best components on the market and boasting a professional range of capabilities, the Fusion Walnut Evertune is a true merger of tone that add volumes to any style, both live and in the studio.
• Solid Walnut Body with Forearm Bevel
• F-Style Evertune Bridge
• 25.75” Scale (27” Available on Request)
• Coil-tapping for Single-Coil Voicing (disables inner coils)
• Matte Covered Seymour Duncan JB / 59 Humbuckers
• Three-Piece Mahogany Set Neck Construction
Customers can take advantage of a pre-order sale to secure a production model at $999. After the production is complete, the guitar becomes available at the retail price of $1,120.
To find out more, visit jerichoguitars.com.
Jericho Guitars Announces Fusion Walnut EverTune Model
Source: Guitar World