Cusack Music has unveiled its new Resound Reverb pedal. The Resound has eight reverb programs and eight user-programmable presets arranged in four banks of two. You can check out a demo video of the pedal above.
The Resound’s features include:
• A large 10mm four-color center LED to indicate bank, plus Left and Right footswitch LEDs to indicate the preset selected within the bank
• Dual presets which allow for no loss transitions between two variants of the same program
• A live mode for quick programming, controls can also be adjusted in the Preset mode
• Two Parameter plus Decay controls, specific for each program
• Controls for Program, Mix, Level , Cascade and Trails
• An “Extend” footswitch to instantly maximize Decay knob setting during use
• Stereo outputs with a Wet/Dry choice for second output
• All controls (including chosen EP function) can save for each preset
• 9V powersupply only—no internal battery connection
The Resound Reverb is available now for a street price of $279.
For more info on the pedal, point your browser to cusackmusic.com.
Cusack Music Introduces New Resound Reverb Pedal
Source: Guitar Aficionado